12124Junior / Intermediate Project Manager – Etobicoke, Canada | Permanent
We are seeking a junior to intermediate level Project Manager to join our client's team as a full-time employee to start as soon as possible. They are located in Etobicoke.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an agency on a range of digital projects and having interacted with clients (preferably retail clients).
- Manage digital projects from start to completion
- Interface with clients for project briefings, status updates, presentations of concepts and deliverables
- Work with internal teams to plan, design and execute on deliverables
- Manage budgets, workback schedules
- Attend planning, briefing and postmortem meetings
- 3+ years as a Digital PM in an agency environment
- Experience in traditional and agile methodology
- Strong communication and client-interfacing skills
- Team player
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.