11932Full Stack Developer – New York, USA | Contract
Creative Niche is working with a Webby Award-winning development firm in New York City to find three Full Stack Developers to join their team. They are looking for developers that are interested in long-term freelance or full-time permanent work. This client works with eCommerce companies, fashion giants, and financial service firms.
These Full Stack Developers should have experience in each of the phases of software development; including requirements, design, coding and implementation, test and maintenance. You will be on the front lines of creating beautiful and rich user interactions and experiences for applications.
Our client offers competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical / dental / vision / life & disability, 401(k), work/life programs, and a generous paid time off policy.
- Work directly on a web application development team to produce best in class products using front-end and back-end technologies
- Develop within MVC frameworks such as Angular
- Drive key strategic ideas regarding page performance
- Working directly with our UX designers, back-end developers and clients to implement cutting-edge experiences across a variety of presentation technologies
- Working flexibly in an Agile development environment; must be able to keep pace with the development team and adapt to changing requirements
- Expert working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Expert knowledge of AngularJS
- Intermediate/Expert knowledge of .Net (including Web API and Entity Framework)
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL Server
- Experience with Jenkins
- Ability to write clean, efficient code
- Ability to manage changing priorities, solve unfamiliar problems, and meet deadlines
- Experience with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Should be well versed with code optimization techniques
- Bachelors degree in Computer science or equivalent
You'll be successful with out client if you are great at contributing individually or when working in a collaborative setting. We are looking for developers that can check their egos at the door and love finding deals and new opportunities. If you believe occasional snacking and beverages produce better code--you'll love it with our client!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
Creative Niche’s temporary recruitment team in New York is working with a specialty focused luxury agency to help them find a Freelance Web Designer... READ MORE
Our client in New York City is growing their internal Design Team and is looking to hire an exceptional User Experience Designer who has a passion... READ MORE