11960Business Analyst – Toronto, Canada | Permanent
We are seeking a Business Analyst for our Toronto client. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional people person who fosters a great work environment, has good attention to detail and succeeds at setting and achieving goals. You thrive in a fast-paced office and multi tasking is nothing new for you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Meeting with business leads to determine requirements for data, reporting, and analytics needs
- Understand and consult on technical requirements for marketing projects and team
- Storyboard to document requirements/processes
- Prepare and develop daily/weekly/monthly reports on key business metrics across various business lines within the organization
- Maintain and create customer lists to support sales and marketing campaigns
- Analyze the success of sales & marketing campaigns and provide insights and recommendations to improve performance
- Ensure all reporting is accurate, reasonable and comprehensive in a timely manner
- Work with the IT team on automation of key reports, where possible
- Work on additional projects as and when required
- Post-secondary education equivalent to a university degree in business, statistics or economics
- 2-4 years relevant work experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience in Microsoft CRM, SQL, Access is an asset
- Ability to draw key insights from data; develop fact-based recommendations
- Experience working with integrating data from multiple systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter, resourceful, and have a willingness to learn
- Ability to deal with competing priorities, excellent follow through skills
- Strong team player and must have the ability to work effectively on their own
Apply now for immediate consideration
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.