11956Digital Project Manager – Toronto, Canada | Permanent
We are seeking a savvy Digital Project Manager with experience in governance practices (establishing metrics, targets, frequency, tracking, progress) for a full-time opportunity with our corporate client in downtown Toronto.
- Analyze and understand business goals and objectives
- Identify project deliverables and manage all aspects of the project including a) planning, estimation and scoping, b) schedule, c) risks, and d) resources
- Develop and maintain Project Plans, detailed Timelines, Statements of Works and Change Requests
- Proactively manage shared resources to ensure project completion. This includes internal teams and freelancers as well as external vendors
- Ensure the success of each project from initial approach to post-mortem, applying project lifecycle methodologies that best suit the work at hand
- Engage agency departments from strategy, user experience, creative design, development, quality assurance, and others to most effectively contribute to the project deliverables
- Manage changes effectively throughout project delivery
- Track and control project progress (activities, milestones, deliverables) and estimation/re-estimation work as necessary
- Excellent planner, organizer, and communicator
- Comfortable with ambiguity and strong relationship building skills in order to navigate complex and diverse project needs
- Entrepreneurial attitude, able to problem-solve autonomously within uncertain project environments
- Discipline to meet their commitments and ensure team members meet theirs
- Demonstrate positive, mature and professional behavior with a “can-do” attitude
- Experience with common project management tools (MS Project, Jira, Confluence, Basecamp) and corporate/cloud systems (Box, Google Apps etc.)
- Technical Requirements in collaboration with internal technical stakeholders:
- Strong experience with technical project estimation
- Familiarity in the requirements of digital productions that involve technical integration with external components and APIs
- Experience with the production of platform-based solutions
- Strong familiarity with key web technologies and trends including Responsive Design and Mobile Apps
- Relevant university or college training
- 4+ years project management experience, relevant working experience in advertising, media or related fields
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.
Creative Niche is working with our client to find a Visual Designer with a great design sense and a passion for creating exceptional visual... READ MORE
We are seeking a talented UX/UI Designer with front end web development skills to work onsite with our client located in downtown Toronto. Ideally,... READ MORE
Creative Niche's recruitment team is working with a financial institution's internal marketing and creative team to find them a Junior... READ MORE