12171Integrated Designer – Toronto, Canada | Contract
Our client, a leading financial services client located in North York, is currently looking for a multi-discipline Designer to be a part of their incredible talented in-house creative team for a 6 month contract.
In this role, the designer will be responsible for the creation of a variety of marketing communications such as email, print collateral, and video content. The person will also be supporting the production of projects alongside designing.
- Collaborating with team members such as art directors, writers, editors, graphic designers, production artists, print production managers, and marketing managers
- Liaising with outside suppliers such as illustrators and photographers
- Contributing to the planning and development of creative ideas and design concepts with the team
- Creating ads, direct mail, email, web content, videos
- Producing final production files/digital artwork
- Quality control of all final work
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles, theories and practices
- Experience in corporate branding and working within the limits of brand guidelines
- Proficiency in leading trade software, such as Adobe Creative Suite 6 and Creative Cloud
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and detail-oriented skills
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in the creative industry or experience within an advertising/in-house creative design team
- A university or college degree from a recognized institution
- Experience with, or an understanding of, front-end coding (HTML, CSS) is a huge plus
- A team player with a passion for problem-solving and innovation
- A beautiful portfolio showcasing your talent!
If you are interested, apply today and don't forget to include your online portfolio.
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.
Creative Niche’s recruitment team is working with a specific group part of a leading financial institution to help them find a Senior UX Designer /... READ MORE
Creative Niche’s recruitment team is working with a strategic design consulting firm to help them build their team in Toronto. They are currently... READ MORE
Creative Niche’s recruitment team is working with a large telecommunications company downtown Toronto. They are looking to hire a Web Designer /... READ MORE