12155Interaction Designer – Toronto, Canada | Permanent
Creative Niche’s recruitment team is working with a series-A funded start up to help them build a team!
We are looking for an Interaction Designer, focused on motion graphics to work with a team of passionate designers, engineers, and insurance experts seeking to modernize an archaic industry.
- 3+ years experience in a motion focused role
- Game design experience a definite asset
- Excellent skills in motion and animation using Adobe After Effects or Premier
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- A well-rounded creative problem solver who uses motion design to simplify complex interactions and solve challenging design problems
- A quick learner that thrives in a fast paced, iterative environment
Interested and available? Apply today!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.
Creative Niche’s recruitment team is working with a leading telecommunications company located in Toronto to help them find a Digital Marketing... READ MORE