11827Junior Integrated Designer – Toronto, Canada | Permanent
We are seeking a talented junior-level Graphic Designer for a full-time opportunity with our Toronto client.
With this opportunity comes the chance to get solid experience in a supportive environment. There is a chance of including a marketing analyst component to add to your experience.
This is an entry/junior level position with a junior level salary - please no intermediate or senior level applications.
- Work on a breadth of projects ranging from sales brochures, help redefine the corporate brand guidelines, PowerPoint template designs to support sales team, some logo refinement, preparing digital assets, some web design
- Work with Manager to plan design of materials/some conceptual work or sharing of ideas
- Report on project status
- Post secondary degree/diploma in Graphic Design
- 1-2 years of experience
- Strong communication skills
- Able to take constructive feedback in multiple revisions
- Clean design aesthetic with a portfolio to prove it
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.
Our top tier agency client is in growth mode! They're seeking a full-time junior level Designer / Project Manager to join their team. They... READ MORE