12128Senior Art Director – Toronto, Canada | Permanent
Creative Niche's permanent recruitment team is working with a health & pharma agency client to find them a senior level integrated Art Director with tier-one agency experience. The landscape for pharma/healthcare/wellness is changing (a category that is getting more attention with award programs like Cannes, Clio, etc.) and this is an exciting opportunity to help shape the industry.
Top 3 Requirements:
- High conceptual ability (can crack a big idea)
- Top notch in their craft (can source the best Illustrators, Photographers, and execute with their design talent/aesthetic)
- Very strong client-interfacing and presentation skills (creating compelling presentations and also delivering upon them)
- This role is highly client-interfacing so candidates must enjoy this and be able to stand up for their work
- Mentorship to junior designers - you should either have experience with this or have a passion to do it (and will need to feel comfortable in giving feedback)
- In terms of culture, personality is key - they are looking for someone who is easy-going, collaborative, confident
- Smart and creative portfolio of digital and traditional media, along with samples and experiences that have a story to tell about target markets, customer goals, strategic insight, vision and ROI
- Acute understanding and belief in process, balanced with a curious need to see what’s outside the box
- Excellent command of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Web browser capabilities, and strong typographical skills
- Understanding of processes and procedures for the development of both digital and traditional media
- Ability to do the work and lead the work
- Work directly with Creative and Content Directors, Account team and Senior Production Manager
- Projects include print, digital and a small portion of TV
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.
Creative Niche is seeking passionate web and product designers for contract and full-time work in Toronto. We're looking for someone who can... READ MORE
Creative Niche is searching for a talented senior level Packaging Designer with 8+ years of agency experience contributing to brainstorming, ideation... READ MORE