Our client is a top notch and leading mobile marketing agency with a global presence that services some of the world’s best brands. They provide their clients with a wide range of mobile marketing services from campaign strategy through to creative development, implementation and analytics, and is able to execute across every mobile channels.
The Mobile Account Director will be the embedded mobile expert within a sister company. The role is a strategic and creative center, expected to lead and grow business by providing expert consultation while spearheading production/media services with support from the entire team. The Account Director will assist with new business pitches and work on proposals for existing clients. The Account Director will be a strategic thinker, capable of concepting and presenting business-changing mobile driven ideas to high level clients.
- Provide mobile strategy, expertise and leadership
- Identify and grow key mobile accounts within the agency
- Deliver successful programs working with in-house team of creative and development resources
- Manage P&L for dedicated book of business
- Educate and create awareness of mobile solutions within the agency
- Focus on delivering solutions and results that are fully measurable, providing a true measure of ROI and enabling detailed campaign analytics
- Maintain and grow a strong knowledge of mobile covering media, technology, and marketing
Key Qualifications & Competencies:
- 4+ years mobile marketing experience preferred
- 7-10 years digital marketing experience including social outreach
- 7+ years client-facing experience and proven ability to represent and sell through ideas to clients at a senior level
- Fundamental passion for and understanding of mobile marketing
- Experience in managing and developing senior client relationships, especially in expanding business with existing customer through proven value
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to set a vision and inspire, enlist the confidence of Agency Teams and Senior Management
- Works well in a team environment where collaboration is constant
- Skill set in concepting / ideation and bent for creativity
- Ability to write compelling proposals and presentations that help secure business
- Ability to define process related to their practice area and facilitate integration across departments – to fuel growth and adoption
- Strategic understanding of the essentials of digital marketing and digital analytics
- Ability to drive thought leadership in the development of an array of digital programs including mobile, 2D codes, microsites, email, digital couponing, search engine marketing, augmented reality, social networks, digital signage, etc.