We have an excellent corporate opportunity for a Graphic Designer with 3+ years of experience, located in Markham. This is a PC environment.
This is a full-time position with benefits for a creative, customer-oriented designer with proven experience in layout and production management of various print and online projects. We are looking for a portfolio demonstrating a variety of design tactics including e-blasts, brochures, flyers, corporate reports, posters, advertisements and large format printing (banners/displays).
- design layouts for print and online marketing materials, and manage e-communications campaigns via our partner email marketing platform.
- coordinate production of proprietary magazine including sourcing content, images and other pre-production deliverables with the magazine publisher (Layout done externally)
- fulfill daily operational requests for marketing materials from various regions with timely, high quality deliverables
- manage corporate website by updating the content and images to site through a proprietary CMS
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design with completion of an accredited Graphic Design program, and production/project management experience is required
- this is a PC Environment; looking for PC experience with CS6 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Flash/animation, and basic Dreamweaver; HTML knowledge is an asset
- copy editing and strong proof reading skills
- experience using a CMS (Content Management System) to manage websites.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong problem solver used to making timely decisions
- ability to work independently
- additional assets include list management/database, direct response campaigns and metrics skills
- some proficiency in social media (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, blogs, etc.), including experience with measurement platforms such as Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, HootSuite would also be considered a strong asset
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.