We are seeking an exceptionally talented Digital Marketing Manager to work onsite with our client at either their Atlanta or NYC office for a freelance engagement of approximately 6 months.
The Digital Marketing Manager will collaborate with the Canadian marketing team to ensure all creative campaigns and innovation plans are fully integrated. The ideal candidate will have experience across a variety of digital marketing tactics including SEO/SEM, email marketing, website development and content strategy, data reporting and optimization.
- Develop strategy, execution and optimization of multi-channel digital marketing programs to expand marketing reach, strengthen conversion and drive revenues
- Establish KPIs, analyze campaign results, and deliver findings and recommendations
- Collaborate and provide direction with agency teams to develop digital messaging, creative and landing pages, and testing plans for multiple digital channels
- Continually evaluate, research and test new opportunities
- Responsible for day to day online marketing operations, support for online sales activities, defining and executing a digital marketing plan to achieve business goals
- Build campaigns that target various KPIs (including brand awareness, purchase intent, and consumer relevance) while hitting audience metrics
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development and promotional campaigns
- 5-10 years of digital marketing experience executing and managing integrated campaigns
- Experience with search engine optimization, paid search, pay-per-click and social media marketing
- Strong background in human factors and user experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred in Ecommerce, Marketing or Business
- Experience in web content management and landing page development
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing data to maximize ROI
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Previous financial and/or insurance industry background an asset
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.