We are seeking a junior to intermediate level Program Manager to join our client's team as a full-time employee to start as soon as possible. They are located in Etobicoke.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in project coordination for digital products;
- Understanding of traditional and agile project management methods an asset;
- Experience working with creative teams and production workflows;
- Some experience working with clients;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Solid time management and organizational skills;
- Experience working with cross-functional teams on creative projects;
- Takes direction well and is a team player;
- Incomparable attention to detail;
- In dealings with all people, knows when to be firm, and when to bend;
- Coordinate the flow of creative assets between client, partner agencies, and internal creative teams;
- Manage digital playlists with a high degree of accuracy;
- Collaborate with client and internal teams to understand all aspects of client requirements;
- Work with internal teams and partners to evaluate project scope, budget, schedules, risks, and required resources for project delivery;
- Assist in preparing estimates, critical path timelines, and internal specifications/job requests with timely follow through;
- Maintain accurate records of all activities within the project including maintenance of complete project dockets and detailed meeting minutes;
- Assist in planning and organizing project meetings and other activities;
- Actively participate in team meetings (Daily stand-ups, demos, sprint planning, backlog refinement and retrospectives sessions,);
- Help prepare and present projects status reports to the client and internal leadership teams;
- Assist in production/resource planning for assigned projects and accounts;
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.