We are seeking a talented Direct Response Coordinator for a full-time (permanent) opportunity with our client located in Mississauga.
This role works closely with agency partners, others on the marketing team and key stakeholders across the organization to ensure a high level of donor satisfaction, accountability and quality execution.
- Plan and execute highly complex direct response fundraising campaigns
- Coordinate all aspects of the campaign process, from concept development to completion, including writing creative briefs, ensuring creative is on strategy, providing concise layout and copy feedback, expense budget and purchase order administration, data process coordination and internal campaign communications
- Monitor performance of campaigns to ensure goals are delivered against plan
- Facilitate the post-campaign analysis
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a direct response marketing or agency role
- Solid project management skills to coordinate extremely complex campaigns
- Exceptional attention to detail with ability to set priorities, multi-task, problem solve and work independently with sound judgement in a fast-paced environment
- Creative flair, aptitude in copy editing great with data and analysis
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, proven experiencing in collaborating effectively and with influence
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including, proficiency with MS Word editing tools and Excel functions
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat would be an asset
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.