Our client, a tech savvy product company in Toronto, is looking for a Digital Media Strategist for their growing team.
They are looking for someone who is a wizard with PPC, who thinks outside of the box to create concepts and strategies to attract even more loyal customers to their already cult-like following. They have big budgets and need someone who has can design campaigns that will achieve new record heights.
Their office in Mississauga is fitted with the latest technology, ergonomically designed with you in mind. They work hard, but also foster team camaraderie and fun. They are cool, creative and techie.
- An agile, adaptable thinker who can pivot on a dime
- An analytical mindset whose decisions are driven by data, and who uses the latest tool and techniques to uncover insights
- A collaborative contributor, who can work alongside the CEO, Customer Experience, and Technology to drive creative campaigns
- A detail-oriented and meticulous marketer who stays on top of campaign delivery and performance
- A highly passionate and innovative marketer, who is interested in trying new ideas and approaches to solve problems
- A results-oriented, dedicated professional who doesn't give up on their path to success
- An accountable individual who can be given the autonomy to drive results
- Develop, maintain and optimize the copy and bidding strategies for ads across Google Display Network, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
- Implement A/B testing for ad concepts and keyword implementation
- Conduct research and analysis to create effective PPC campaigns
- Work collaboratively with creative for development of display assets
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for customer acquisition
- Own the configuration and maintenance of our digital marketing business intelligence tools
- Monitor and develop proactive strategies to reduce click fraud
- Stay on top of competitor ad links and current with industry trends
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
- AdWords certified with a focus in Search, Display, Mobile and, Video
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a PPC B2C digital marketing role
- Demonstrable experience in executing, managing, and leading the creative, bidding, and ongoing optimization of ad campaigns
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- An expert of analytics and bidding tools
- An impeccable communication style - written and verbal
- Detail-oriented, self-sufficient, resourceful, organized, and proactive
- Commitment to long-term growth and continuous learning opportunities
- Insights and engagement with the current state of smartphone and mobile technology
If you're interested in a challenging and rewarding digital media career, then there is no better place you would want to be. Apply today!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.