Are you a senior Brand Manager with extensive eCommerce experience? We're working with a client in Mississauga to find their next full-time hire. If you're talented, personable and have expertise in digital and eCommerce based marketing, read on.
- Work on brand plan and brand strategy development
- Develop customer insights, coordinate research programs, and drive implementation based on the findings
- Lead development of brand roadmap and ensure consistency across all consumer touch points
- Assist in establishing annual brand objectives
- Develop full brand/marketing plans,
- Produce detailed marketing advertising calendars
- Create engagement plan to support social/digital presence
- Lead the creation, the development and the execution of mass marketing and advertising
- Partner with agency to oversee all creative and media
- Work with digital media agency to develop and execute digital executions on various platforms (search, social media, etc.)
- Conduct post-mortem analysis and provide recommendations for optimization
- Manage and maintain allotted budgets
- Lead and mentor two direct reports
- Post secondary degree/diploma, preferably in business or marketing
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar role
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in digital and eCommerce-based marketing
- Experience with delivering results and managing in a retail environment
- Experience in preparing and executing on marketing strategy
- Possesses a solid foundation in marketing disciplines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills to gain buy in and build consensus across the organization and with external partners and suppliers.
- 3+ years of advertising development experience
- Advanced skills and experience in digital with a strong foundation in SEM/SEO, social media and marketing
- Entry-point for consideration is strong eCommerce - only applicants with this criteria will be reviewed
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.