We are seeking a talented Social Media Marketing Assistant for a permanent, full time position with our client located in New York City.
The Social Media Marketing Assistant will work closely with the digital marketing manager and other marketing team members to create engaging content for the company social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues of connecting with audiences.
- Marketing or Social Media Marketing Bachelor’s Degree
- Two to three years experience working in social media or closely related role
- PR experience - preferred
- Proven work experience in social media
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Strong understanding of social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to be a critical thinker, take direction and absorb information quickly as well as multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite
- Exquisite communication skills with a hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Ability to grasp upcoming trends and technologies
- Assist in managing social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other relevant platforms
- Own the launch of new platforms including Instagram and Twitter accounts
- Create dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Research audience preferences, discover new trends and stay current with platform offerings
- Assist social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyze and report audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Communicate social plans to all levels of the organization
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.