We are seeking a talented Assistant Marketing/Category Manager for a full-time (permanent) opportunity with our client located near Ville St. Laurent, Quebec.
The Assistant Marketing/Category Manager will provide support to all merchant and marketing related activities ensuring successful integration into client's network and alignment with key stakeholders and vendor partners.
- Provide support in the development and maintenance of all merchant and marketing activities including assisting with selection of models, price and promotion theme and making recommendations on merchandising strategy to drive supplier and merchant sales;
- Perform post analysis of marketing events and make recommendations;
- Support supplier agreement negotiation, communication to vendor partners
- Visit suppliers and participate in tradeshows as needed;
- Analyze and manage reporting of daily/weekly/monthly sales data at division, member & vendor level;
- Other duties as required.
- University degree in merchandising or marketing;
- 1-3 years’ experience in merchandising and marketing;
- Must be completely bilingual in French/English with an emphasis on French language skills
- Strong communication skills in French and English (written and verbal);
- Experience in the retail industry
- Good understanding of and interest in the photography
- Knowledge and experience working with web marketing tools (Facebook/Instagram);
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate an understanding of marketing and merchandising in a retail environment;
- Excellent planning and multitasking with attention to detail;
- Ability to work and interact with other departments;
- Results driven;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work independently
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.