We are seeking a talented agency Account Manager for a fantastic full-time opportunity in the North York area. The ideal candidate will have experience as an Account Manager and expertise in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Participates in client meetings and takes an active role in client communications and interactions, as they relate to projects and tactical issues
- Assist the senior account team in the development and execution of marketing/tactical/communication plans for clients
- Understand and supports strategic recommendations and creative/digital executions, providing input on tactical opportunities that are consistent with the strategic objectives
- Takes the lead on client status reporting
- Maintain close relationships with mid-level clients on all matters of a tactical nature in respect to projects
- Manage project budgets, costs, invoicing, etc., and provides manager with timely updates of project-tracking against budget
- Ensure programs are executed as approved within timelines and established budgets
- Apply attention to detail to ensure all documents are error-free in terms of requested revisions
- Manage status of projects, keeps manager(s) well informed of any potential concerns impacting client relationships
- Rally required internal/external resources to address specific issues and opportunities, assigns tasks, and ensures matters are brought to satisfactory resolution
- Work as the key interface with PAAB on straightforward projects, in collaboration with copywriters;
- As applicable, provide training for Account Coordinator on projects, budget and tactical matters, and duly informs senior managers on their performance
- Effectively manages multiple projects to ensure smooth and accurate execution
within established timeframes and budget parameters
- 2+ years as an Account Manager with clients in pharma
- Proven project management capabilities, including digital execution and multi-tasking
- Able to work collaboratively across functional teams, establish clear directions, and deliver high quality projects on time and on budget
- Strong organizational skills, prioritizes and multi-tasks effectively
- Shows potential and aptitude to develop as a manager of people/teams
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.