We're hiring a Digital Insights Analyst to work full-time with a leading Cannabis company in Toronto.
They are looking for someone who can analyze data and provide insights on their digital customer base across a variety of digital properties and brands. This is a unique opportunity for you to join a growing organization and help shape business success with your insights and expertise.
This is an exciting, fun and extremely fast-paced industry that often requires quick turnarounds. As a result, the ideal candidate is one that not only meets the technical aspects of the role, but is also adaptable and has great communication and relationship building skills.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to capture and understand business needs and outline KPIs and data collection strategies
- Build and maintain reports to gauge effectiveness and provide actionable insights into all digital initiatives
- Offer optimization recommendations for user experience, ranging from mobile experience to personalization
- Collect and analyze large sets of data and generate reports on a scheduled and ad hoc basis
- Produce dashboards, reports, analysis, insights that drive decisions
- Provide actionable insights for digital initiatives as they implement techniques such as multivariate and A/B testing methods
- Act as the key business support research for all analytics-related requests, working with team members to prioritize requests and meet stakeholder expectations
- Using our analytics platforms, extract relevant data points to help in the optimization of the overall digital strategy.
- Maintain and evolve the data capture and tagging process and guidelines
- Define quality assurance and testing activities to ensure accurate and efficient data collection
- Configure analytics and tag management tools and troubleshoot web analytics data problems
- Provide technical support and training to internal teams around analytics tagging, data validation and data integration
The Must Have's:
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time experience in digital marketing and analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Business Intelligence, Mathematics, Business or an equivalent degree or equivalent
- Web analytics experience and regular usage of web analytics tools
- Proven ability to parse data from various sources and formulate coherent, actionable conclusions and recommendations
- Strong ability to articulate and document analysis findings
- Strong knowledge in digital marketing, campaign management, experimental design, customer analytics, CRM, segmentation
- Hands on experience implementing data collection for digital analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Experience with Tag Management tools such as Google Tag Manager
- Expert using and reporting from MOAT, Adobe DSP, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Bing Ads, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Mailchimp, and Klaviyo
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
We'd love to hear from you!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.