We are seeking a Digital Content Specialist for a full-time (permanent) opportunity with our client located in the Durham Region.
The successful candidate will lead our client's content marketing efforts for their digital properties. As the Digital Content Specialist you will be an integral member of the digital marketing department.
- Develop and execute Online Content Strategy in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager
- Produce content for lead nurturing campaigns
- Track, monitor, respond to and manage all social channels
- Collaborate with internal departments to deliver new creative assets including, but not limited to, well-written copy, well-constructed video scripts, blogs, social media postings, emails
- Lead the production of all web copy, from conception to completion
- Build relationships with social influencers
- Manage external translation company relationship
- Leverage content to increase asset performance (conversion rates, click through, bounce, session duration, etc)
- Conduct production quality checks
- Experience in managing content development, content strategies, producing & managing agile content
- 2+ years of online/digital marketing experience
- 2-5 years of experience in CMS and Digital Asset Management systems
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Magento experience (ideally)
- Basic HTML knowledge (ideally)
- Business acumen: strategic thinking, business process development, analytical and problem solving skills
- Editorial requirements-SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Strong teamwork orientation and proven leadership capabilities
- Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment, requiring ongoing re-evaluation of priorities
- The ability to manage and lead projects in Digital Marketing while working collaboratively with other departments
- Accuracy and high attention to detail. Energetic, personable, and ready to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Bilingual (Canadian English/French) would be an asset!
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please apply for this position through our Online Registration System.
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints we can only contact candidates in consideration. Creative Niche is dedicated to matching outstanding communication, design and interactive professionals with the right companies. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please be confident that your application will be electronically filed for future searches.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Creative Niche welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Ontario jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact Creative Niche.